Watch TV Everywhere
With Watch TV Everywhere and CC Communications Digital Television, stream some of your favorite channels and programming to your tablet, smartphone, laptop and other devices from anywhere you connect to the Internet: at home, at the office, a hotel, airport, vacation home and everywhere.
Watch TV Everywhere is a free service for CC Communications Digital TV subscribers. There is no extra charge to use it. You only need to have a subscription to a plan than includes the network you want to watch. Watch TV Everywhere usage may count against your mobile data plan. Users are responsible for all the charges made by their mobile carrier. CC Communications encourages subscribers to use a CC Communications high-speed Internet plan whenever possible; there are no data caps and CC Comm offers Wi-Fi equipment and setup.
Watch TV Everywhere currently provides CC Communications Digital TV subscribers access to A&E, ABC Family, Bravo, CNBC, E!, FYI, the Golf channel, H2, History, Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, MSNBC, NFL Network, Oxygen, PAC 12, Syfy, USA, ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN 3, ESPNews, ESPNU, SEC ESPN, and the Stingray Music Channels. The user must subscribe to a package containing the network to access it via Watch TV Everywhere.
We are working with many different program providers to expand the number of networks and the number of programs available on Watch TV Everywhere. Registered users are presented with a complete list of all the networks available to them. You will see the new networks automatically when they are added.
Available content includes live TV and has full episodes of current TV shows. Different networks make different programs available at different times. Each TV network makes its own decision about what to make available on Watch TV Everywhere.
Further, not all content available on your television is available on Watch TV Everywhere. A TV network doesn’t necessarily own all of the rights to all of the programs they transmit. A TV network may have the right to transmit a movie only to TV sets, not on Watch TV Everywhere. So, once again, content availability depends on the TV network.
Almost all Watch TV Everywhere programs are available on all devices (PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android phone and tablet). Some TV networks have not made their programs available on all devices. Visit the appropriate app store for your device and search by the network name for available applications.
There is no limit to the number of devices you can use. TV networks may limit the number you can use at the same time.
It is easy to start using Watch TV Everywhere. The first step is registration. Watch a 5-minute video about registration here.
- Select your TV provider (CC Communications) from the drop down menu and click on Submit.
- Click on “Register.” You will need two pieces of information to register
- Your account number. The account number requested on the registration form is the first six digits of the Statement No. on your CC Communications monthly bill.
- The correct spelling of the last name on the account.The best thing to do is have your latest billing statement handy.
- You will be asked to:
- Provide an email address. This will be your user name. This can be any valid email address.
- Provide a password.
- Select a password reset question.
- Supply the answer to the password reset question.
- Click on Register.
- Now, check the email address you just provided. You will find an email message with your Watch TV Everywhere activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
- You are done and can begin to enjoy Watch TV Everywhere.
It is important that you keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in loss of Watch TV Everywhere privileges.
To Watch TV Everywhere
- Visit www.WatchTVEverywhere.com.
- Click on Log In.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the TV Network you want to watch. Click on the network and you will see a list of the available programs.